XC Marathon | 79 Km
XC Marathon | 79 km
A 79 km race for the bravest athletes. With 2,890 m of positive ascent, plenty of refreshment stations and a few drops of sweat on your forehead, this event will give you the opportunity to push your limits and to enjoy the amazing landscapes of the Aravis range.
- Date: 15 june 2018
- Daparture: Place Perrière – la Clusaz
- Finish line: Champ Giguet – la Clusaz
- Distance: 79 km
- Positive ascent: 2890 m
- Individual marathon registration fees: 55€
- Relay x2 marathon registration fees: 90€
- Corporate marathon registration fees: 150€
What you need to know before registration:
- The race is open to people born in or before 1999.
- You need to hold an FFC, FFTRI, cycling UFOLEP, cycling FSGT or an international UCI license or provide a medical certificate (you can download a copy here).
- Race rules are available here.
- E-bikes are not allowed on this race
Included in the registration fee
- 1 free day lift-pass valid in summer 2018
- 1 finisher t-shirt
- 1 finisher drink
- 1 hot meal
- UCI Marathon Series Label
- 8 refreshment points
- Open to companies
- Maximum number of participants: Individual marathon: 300 – Departure time of the first group: 8am
- Maximum number of participants: Relay x2: : 80 teams – Departure time: 8.30am
- Maximum number of participants: Corporate : 50 teams / Departure time: 8:30am