XC BÉLIER | 30 km
Accessible to almost everyone, the XC Bélier is a 30km race with 930 meters of positive ascent… Discover the stunning landscapes of the La Clusaz ski-resort, set in the heart of the Aravis range.
- Date : June 16th 2018
- Start : Place Perrière – la Clusaz
- Finish : Champ Giguet – la Clusaz
- Distance : 30 km
- Positive elevation : 930 m
- Price : 35€
What you need to know before registration:
- The race is open to people born in or before 2001. Obligatory parental autorization for children under 18 here
- You need to hold an FFC, FFTRI, cycling UFOLEP, cycling FSGT or an international UCI license or provide a medical certificate (you can download a copy here).
- Race rules are available here.
- E-bikes are not allowed on this race.
Included in the registration fee
- 1 free day lift-pass valid in summer 2018
- 1 finisher t-shirt
- 1 finisher drink
- 1 hot meal
- 3 refreshment points
- Maximum number of participants : 400
- Departure split in 2 times : 8:30 an / 8:45 am