Alps Bike Trophy | 3 races in 1
ALPS BIKE TROPHY | 3 races in 1
The Alps Bike Trophy – challenge yourself by completing the 3 cross-country races offered by the Alps Bike Festival over the week-end: XC Marathon, XC ABF and XC Bélier. If a 30km bike ride is not enough for you, why not try the 160km challenge?
- Date : 15, 16 et 17 juin 2018
- Départ : Place Perrière – la Clusaz
- Arrivée : Champ Giguet – la Clusaz
- Distance : 160 km
- Dénivelé positif : 5760 m
- Tarif : 115€
What you need to know before registration:
- The race is open to people born in or before 1999.
- You need to hold an FFC, FFTRI, cycling UFOLEP, cycling FSGT or an international UCI license or provide a medical certificate (you can download a copy here).
- Race rules are available here.
- E-bikes are not allowed on this race.
Included in the registration fee
- 1 free day lift-pass valid in summer 2018
- 1 finisher t-shirt
- 1 finisher drink
- 1 hot meal
- Maximum number of participants: 130
- Departure time :
- 15/06 : 8:00am
- 16/06 : 8:30am
- 17/06 : 8:30am